Credit Hire Specialist
Are you a lawyer with an interest in Credit Hire and RTA work? If so my client would be keen to hear about you.
Ideally located for Manchester, Preston and Liverpool, the law firm in question are RTA specialists with a significant amount of Credit Hire claims.
They are looking to recruit lawyers of any level who have good hands on experience of credit hire claims. They will look at candidates from either background i.e. Claimant or Defendant.
The role is to work in the Litigation Department of the firm dealing with contentious RTA and Credit Hire Claims that have exited the MOJ Claims Portal.
The firm is one of the leading RTA and PI firms in the North West and is the best in the business at rewarding lawyers based on success.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and attributes;
- A lawyer with good quality, hands on litigation RTA Litigation experience
- Ability to work within part of an experienced team of litigators
- Deal effectively with MOJ Portal drop outs claims
- Have good experience of dealing with credit hire claims
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Experienced and proficient in the use of case management systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative
Joining this thriving firm, you'll be encouraged to develop your career further whilst utilising your expertise within a professional and productive working environment.
Salary: Up to £45,000 for the right candidate PLUS overtime and bonus.
On top of that there is a generous bonus scheme based on claims settled and value.
Additional Benefits include: car parking, death in service, private health care, pension and bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this position or any other, please do not hesitate to Nick Tappin.