Serious Injury Solicitor (Manchester City Centre)
My client is a highly reputable law firm based in Manchester City Centre. Due to continued success, they have a brand new opening for a Senior Serious Injury Solicitor pick up a caseload of high value/high quality serious injury work. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for personal and career growth opportunities, which allows you to build upon your litigation experience within a friendly and supportive practice.
The salary is up to £60,000
There is progression to head of serious injury as the existing will be retiring soon.
About the role
Due to continued expansion we are now seeking a Solicitor to handle a litigated and non-litigated caseload of Serious Injury claims in a high-quality and commercially effective manner.
- Performing fee earning tasks in a commercially effective manner to meet agreed targets.
- Maintaining the case file on the case management system accurately and clearly such that anyone picking up the file is able to understand the present position and be able to take responsibility for it if required.
-Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported for Lexcel, Legal 500, Website or Ekomi purposes.
- Inspiring junior colleagues in the way you manage your work and in your behaviour in the office, with your colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported for Lexcel, Legal 500, Website or Ekomi purposes.
- Carrying out tasks outside of the day to day fee earning to support the team or the wider firm such as providing training, generating repeat instructions from clients, and drafting content for LinkedIn and the website.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and applicable firm policies and procedures including the SRA Handbook.
- Reporting any material or non-material breaches of the regulations to the COLP/COFA.
-Effectively communicate with other staff and manage both upwards and downwards.
- Recommend process changes to improve commercial management of matters.
At least 6 years experience of handling serious injury litigated claims with a minimum of 3 years PQE.