Financial Services Solicitor - Team Manager
Are you looking to escape the monotony of private practice? Move away from billable hours and the aloof culture of a traditional law firm and achieve a good work / life balance, giving you the quality of life you really want with this exceptional company!
The company is a completely independent, not-for-profit organisation.
They work on behalf of the general public and they have over 1.5 million members.
They have a commitment to providing unbiased advice to the public and that really is at the heart of everything that they do.
Their goal is to make the individual as powerful as the organisations they have to deal with in their daily lives.
This truly sets them apart and truly makes this job something different. They have real purpose with their genuine passion for helping people and that truly runs through.
You will be a Financial Services Solicitor 4+ PQE interested in this fantastic not for profit company in North London.
- This is a multi-faceted role. You'll balance your days providing expert legal advice surrounding money to the consumer/general public
- You will also manage a team of legal advisers (Line management responsibilities will include conducting regular one to one's, call listening and coaching
Essentially, this role will have you working with an experienced team and managing them, whilst providing legal advice surrounding 'money' to the consumer. You will deal with a broad range of people every day.
So, this is a very rewarding role for a Financial Services Solicitor with 4+ PQE based in the City of London. This is particularly suited to someone who is concientious and ethical.
Due to the nature of the company you will benefit from a fantastic quality of life and work life balance!
- When you leave at the end of the day, your cases are finished and you can switch off and relax. (This is something that your peers in Private Practice will be very envious of!)
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and responding to legal problems referred on the telephone or by email
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels
- Presenting a sound knowledge of relevant law in communications with external contacts including media work where applicable
- Providing legal advice to other departments within the company if needed
- Handling complaints and investigations in line with our complaints procedure
- Leading and motivating your team!
- Performing monthly call and e mail monitoring for your team members (including timely feedback)
- Conducting monthly 1:1's, performance reviews, coaching and development
You will be a Financial Services Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE (I strongly urge even the most experienced solicitor to apply)
- You will achieve excellent work life balance and quality of life
- You will deal with some very interesting, rewarding cases and help individuals in the process
- You should have excellent technical knowledge with an eye for attention to detail
- Based in London
The rewards package is one of the best out there
- In addition to a competitive salary the company offers a generous 28 days holiday, life assurance and a fantastic pension scheme where they will contribute 11% after just one year of service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Solicitor with 4+ years PQE looking for something different in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!