Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor within the Legal department of a large public sector organisation based in East Anglia, commutable from Cambridgeshire.
This exciting opportunity will involve providing legal advice to the organisation and ensuring it operates within its statutory framework and business model. The role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor, with post-qualification experience working within a Regulated Industry. The ideal candidate will have experience of advising on Commercial Contracts and Public Procurement matters. There will additionally be opportunity to provide legal advice on a wide range of matters including Property Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting statues, statutory instruments and other legal regulations to ensure organisational compliance
- Identifying issues to senior management and proposing solutions and other appropriate actions
- To advising on and drafting the legal arrangements for contracts with commercial and other service/product providers
- Facilitating legal and commercial risk management by establishing standards for contractual arrangements with providers and partners
- Legally representing the organisation where required including at tribunals or courts
This rate of pay will range from between £46-66k per annum, dependent on experience. There will also be an additional company car or car allowance included in the package.
To apply for this position please call Lauren Watts or Anisha Campbell on 0121 616 0681 or email email@example.com with a copy of your current CV.
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.