Are you an Employment Solicitor and looking for an opportunity to progress with a modern, fast-growing, highly regarded progressive Legal 500 firm in their prestigious Hertfordshire office?
Highly ranked in the Legal 500, with several offices throughout Hertfordshire and other nearby regions, this firm has a rich heritage and can trace its roots back over more than a century.
This role comes with incredible prospects for progression, due to the increase of workflow into the department which is structured well for progression.
You will find the company is very progressive, they nurture and develop legal talent, they are dynamic, forward-thinking and have a real family feel running throughout the firm.
The firm is seeking to recruit a new Employment Solicitor to join the office based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
Whilst it is not a definite requirement, an Employment Solicitor with knowledge/experience in Civil Litigation would be of great interest to the firm.
However, if you're an employment solicitor and do not have that knowledge, please don't be put off as this is not a definite requirement, and this is an exceptional opportunity not to be missed out on so I urge even those without that skill set to still apply.
The firm handles advice for employers on the full range of employment law issues, including discrimination matters, redundancy payments and misconduct dismissals.
They also handle advice for employees who are in dispute with their employer. The firm has expertise in the drafting and negotiation of settlement agreements, often securing a more attractive exit package for their clients than the one originally offered.
Clients come to them from every business and a wide variety of industry. Because they act for businesses in all sectors, they have knowledge that is up there with the country's top lawyers in Employment, surrounding the rules relevant to particular industries, including the laws that govern the employment of casual staff and agency workers.
In a legal area that changes fast, this is paramount and working alongside a progressive and proactive, knowledgeable team is a fantastic benefit of this opportunity, as you'll be surrounding yourself by some exceptional individuals in their field.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with ideally at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- It would be beneficial to have Civil Litigation knowledge/experience, but I urge people to apply even if they don't, but have good employment law experience.
- The firm can offer excellent prospects with a route for progression
- The firm believe through their existing network there is a fantastic opportunity to grow this area of the business, you will be at the forefront of this
- You should have good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver excellent client service
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join this well-known, growing firm in their Hertford, Hertfordshire office.
Apply now, or call me for a confidential conversation.