Cost Litigation Executive - £50,000
My client, a specialist personal injury firm which is ranked in the UK top 200 listings is looking for a Cost Litigation Executive to join their successful team of cost professionals.
Due to a huge financial backing they have a brand new offering for a Cost Litigation Executive further advance the department.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years' experience working either in house or for an external supplier of costs drafting services. The candidate must have a good experience of cost budgeting work both from a drafting point of view and also party /party discussions and attending court at CCMC.
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent career development prospects for the right candidate.
- Handling own caseload of costs budget matters under the supervision of a partner.
- Reviewing cases and holding conferences with conducting solicitors
- Drafting budgets and supplementary documents to required standard
- Advising clients on the budget compliance and CCMC order.
- Filing budgets and ensuring compliance with all court orders
- Managing party/party discussions
- Advocacy / attending CCMC's in person and dealing with all post hearing work
- Instructing counsel to deal with budgets
- Drafting updated budgets in advance of CCMCS
- Monitoring approved or agreed budgets
- Managing budget revision work and applications
- Supporting more junior team members
The salary on offer is £35,000-£50,000