Debt Recovery Team Leader
Are you a Debt Recovery Team Leader, with extensive commercial supervision in the legal field, who is seeking a dynamic role located in Manchester city centre?
The client is an award winning legal firm with an impressive global presence. They have an innovative and supportive environment for their employees, allowing them to excel in their careers. The exciting operational team leader role encompasses managing regulatory environment, supervising and supporting paralegals within the Consumer Credit Collections & Recoveries department. You will be representing the company and enforcing their client-based development objectives.
As the Debt Recovery Team Leader you will be liaising with employees on all levels, while supporting a busy partner. Duties will include:
- Managing and providing relevant guidance and knowledge to junior team members.
- Working effectively to fee based targets
- Prioritising work dependent on deadlines and client service level agreements
- Composing MI for ad-hoc project support and client performance review meetings
- Department administration
- Promoting team performances and measuring subsequent client outcomes.
- Recruitment of new employees of CL7 and above
- Financial management and billing
- Propelling service excellence through implementing knowledge and training seminars
- Identifying and responding accordingly to client demand, continuing factual rapport and maintaining confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in team leadership concerning a commercial environment that focuses on customer experiences. You will have strong communication and prioritising skills with a high degree of initiative and be a real problem solver, with the ability to excel under pressure. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven team. Industry experience within the motor finance sector would be highly advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this Debt Recovery Team Leader role, then please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann on email@example.com, or simply apply to this advert.