A highly regarded firm, based in Birmingham are seeking a Private Wealth Legal Secretary to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The role of Legal Secretary will be shared between two Private Wealth teams: the Wills, Trusts and Estate Disputes team and the Tax, Trust and Estates team. You will be working closely with the partners and fee earners across both teams, providing an efficient secretarial and administrative service
General duties as the teams' Legal Secretary will include:
- Arranging meetings, conference and client interviews
- Organising fee earner diaries
- Administrative support to the team
- Liaising with clients face-to-face and over the phone
- Assisting with queries
- Arranging appointments for people to see fee-earners
- Word processing legal correspondence to include court proceedings, minutes and seminar notes
- Production of letters, court documents and attendance notes
- Maintaining files in a good order
The ideal candidate will have great organisation skills and be capable of using their own initiative. The firm are seeking someone who has a flexible approach to work, can adapt well to new challenges and is enthusiastic.
Additional benefits include critical illness cover, pension, discounted legal services, 25 days holiday (with increase with length of service), discounted gym membership and online shopping, as well as season ticket loans.
If you wish to be considered for this great Birmingham based role, then please either simply apply or contact Rachel Hughes at Sacco Mann.