Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Principal Litigation Solicitor to join a busy legal service based in Hampshire. The role is for an initial three-month period however this is highly likely to be extended, subject to the review of work.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality legal advice on a large civil caseload and criminal litigation matters
The day to day duties of the post involve undertaking an array of complex litigation matters including but not limited to:
- Manage a team of six staff to oversee and ensure provision of high-quality solution focussed services to internal clients
- Conduct efficient and effective litigation
- Handling property disputes, planning enforcement, Judicial Review and compulsory purchase
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Anti-social behaviour possession claims
- Dealing with prosecutions including health and safety, food hygiene, education and statutory nuisance
- Advise confidentiality on governance
The requirements of this role are as follows:
- Experienced in managing a team
- Solicitor with current practising certificate
This role offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate. There is free parking on site and the Council can offer home working.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Suborna Akthar on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com.