Conveyancing Paralegal | Sheffield | £18,000 - £26,000
Are you actively seeking a new Conveyancing Paralegal opportunity?
A well-established firm in Sheffield are currently looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team in Sheffield. This role will involve working a mixed caseload of sale and purchase transactions.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within Conveyancing. You will already have experience of the pre-completion process for a range of residential transactions and may be required to:
- Take initial instruction for Sale and Purchase
- Provide estimates of costs
- Assist Fee Earners with a view to run your own caseload under supervision
- Prepare completion statements and raise invoices
- Extensive research for and on behalf of Fee Earners
- Taking on tasks assigned by the Head of Department
Salary: negotiable on experience, up to £26,000
If this conveyancing paralegal role is of interest, please call Brett Cahill on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.