Legal Executive / Solicitor
Legal Executive / Solicitor – Leeds
Our award winning, Investor in People legal Client are now seeking an experienced RTA Fee Earner to join their growing and friendly team based in Leeds.
Duties will include:
- Handling a case load of RTA personal injury claims
- Resolving liability
- Requesting medical records
- Arranging medical exams and reviewing incoming reports
- Valuing claims
- Liaising with third party insurers/Solicitors
- Updating clients
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the RTA Department.
- Option to take on CICA claims and credit hire
Key Knowledge essential
- A competent understanding of personal injury litigation.
- At least two years of experience with Claimant RTA
- PI experience is fundamental
- Need to have run portal claims from start to finish.
- Some stage 3 experience would be beneficial.
- Some “old school” Litigation experience beneficial
- Experience of using case management systems and time recording (ideally Proclaim).
- Living in Leeds or the surrounding area, with means of transport.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent client care
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Motivated to learn and progress within the RTA Department
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Apply today with Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion or apply directly below: