Commercial Litigation Solicitor
We are pleased to be working alongside an impressive law firm in Sutton Coldfield to recruit for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
This Commercial Litigation Solicitor will:
- Enjoy high quality, city centre standard work in a peaceful location
- Join a specialist litigation practice, who are listed in both Chambers and the Legal 500
- Have between 2 and 8 years PQE broad Commercial Litigation experience with the ability to work independently on your own caseload with the benefit of a well-known well liked partner for guidance and support
- Be confident liaising with clients and building relationships in order to build your own name within the market
The Role will involve:
- A broad commercial litigation caseload consisting of construction litigation, professional negligence and director disputes - it is important you've gained broad Commercial Litigation experience however, if there is a particular area you've gained less exposure to there is plenty of support available to assist with this
- Delivering a bespoke service to clients as quality client care it at the forefront of what they do
- Being a key part of an already close knit and cohesive team
This Sutton Coldfield based firm are looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with drive, ambition and an appetite for contentious work. If this sounds like you, please contact Amy Haycocks at Sacco Mann on 0161 831 6890 with the reference 60966.