Litigation/ Prosecutions Solicitor
3 months+ / Full Time
Litigation Solicitor required to join a friendly and supportive local authority in West Sussex. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Solicitor who is experienced in Environmental and Planning Litigation.
As a Litigation Solicitor you will be carrying out varied duties, with a caseload that predominately covers Fly-tipping and Planning Enforcement notices, along with other duties detailed below:
- Taxi licenses
- Alcohol licenses
- You will be conducting advocacy 2-3 times a month- with the courts being in the council building itself and at another accessible location nearby
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a current Practicing Certificate- Newly Qualified will be considered with the relevant experience
- Proven experience and knowledge in Environmental and Planning Litigation- Licensing experience is desirable not essential
- Proven experience and drive to conduct your own advocacy is essential
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Benefits of the role:
- Flexibly working- with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days a week
- Organised procedures already in place in the form of templates
- This is a great opportunity for Newly Qualified Solicitors with the support network in place
- Legal assistant support available
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the post of Litigation Solicitor then please call Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.