Salary: £41,675 up to £48,526 grade 13 to 14
We have an Environment Solicitor position available for highly motivated individual in our dynamic office. This position in will undertake a range of legal work, but in particular in relation to the following key areas:
- Drafting planning obligations (S106 agreements)
- Planning advice
- Drafting more complex highways agreements and advice
- Extensive highways Advice
- Advice on transport and traffic matters and drafting of complex traffic orders
- Rights of Way matters)
- Bespoke agreements related to above
Great benefits for the role include:
- Competitive rate of pay from £41,675 up to £48,526 (depending on experience)
- Working within a multi-million pound organisation.
- 29 days’ annual leave each year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Staff discount scheme for a range of retailers, holidays, insurance, eating out, health and leisure activities, discounted gym membership, and rail travel.
- A range of activities to support health and wellbeing including an Employee Assistance Programme.
What we need from you in return - you will need:
- To be a qualified Solicitor of Barrister
- Excellent knowledge of the specialist legal areas above
- The stamina to work as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment
- The skills to be an adaptable employee that can work to tight deadlines
Closing Date: Monday 24th June 2019
To apply please visit: www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/legaljobs [oxfordshire.gov.uk]
For more information, or to arrange an informal discussion with the recruiting manager, please contact Chris Doran (PA to the Director of Law & Governance):
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01865 323950