Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 4-7 years PQE required to join a Top 20 firm in the City of London. This International law firm have a strong cross border presence and provide pioneering legal solutions to some of the best corporate, institutional and private clients in the legal market.
This firm has a long, successful history delivering high quality legal advice. They cover the full spectrum of legal services with a substantial UK client base as well as services for international clients across Europe, India, Israel, South Africa, UAE, Russia/CIS, US, Canada and Asia.
From the head office in London their expert team of lawyers handle three key areas Corporate, Real Estate and complex multijurisdictional Dispute Resolution cases.
This dynamic, market leading department are highly commended in the Legal 500 and Chambers for their work in dispute resolution. The team have big plans to grow over the next few years so this is an excellent time to join them and progress in the department.
You will be working on a broad range of dispute resolution matters for a range of clients across the firm's key industry sectors which include, amongst others: Technology & Communications, Life Sciences, Aviation and Financial Services.
- Experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to come in as a Senior Associate ideally with 4 - 7 years PQE.
- Strong academics with a minimum 2:1 degree
- The right candidate for this role will be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven
- Must have strong business development skills and a "go getting" attitude
- Be able to manage own files with very little supervision and show confidence in front of clients
- Insolvency litigation experience would be an advantage but must have a good general litigation background
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Associate looking for a long term career move with a competitive salary and great progression working towards Partnership, in an international Dispute Resolution practice in the heart of the City.