Competition Associate Solicitor
Due to incredible growth over the last year, a leading International firm are hiring a Competition Associate Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE into their thriving Competition Group.
This firm have a forward-thinking, innovative and dynamic culture, there is a real entrepreneurial spirit throughout all the offices, which aligns nicely with their continued growth. The firm have excellent internal communications and a strong management team.
Their lawyers & Partners come very highly recommended in Chambers Guides and act across a very broad, high end client base. The firm attracts work from fast-growth and major UK and International clients, along with UK subsidiaries of overseas-owned corporates.
Ranked high up in the Legal 500 across a range of practice areas this full service law firm set the bar with their peers in the City. They are sought after by Associates as a destination to build a career in law thanks to the firms outstanding training and development coupled with ultra high quality work.
The Competition team at this firm has been growing fast in recent years and now have a leading dispute resolution offering, built up out of their non-contentious Competition practice.
The work will be contentious and non-contentious. The new hire will need to be able to adapt to either.
The practice handle really interesting, complex matters for very high profile clients in the Competition space. Alongside advisory work you will also be challenging regulatory decisions in areas such as Consumer products (particularly tech), metals & mining, life sciences & medical, energy and transport.
- Must be a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with 2 - 4 years PQE at a top international law firm as a Competition Associate
- Regulatory experience within Competition law would be preferable.
- Can demonstrate confidence in managing own client relationships
- Strong academics are essential as well as first class communication skills
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Keen interest in business development and able to take a proactive approach to promoting the services at the firm alongside the Group Head and Partners at the firm
This position comes with a market leading salary and excellent promotion opportunities, given how quickly the team are growing.
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion to learn more about the position.