Planning Locum Solicitor
Locum, Full or Part time
Planning Solicitor required to join a friendly and supportive local authority in Kent. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Solicitor who is experienced in Planning Law.
As a Planning Solicitor you will be carrying out varied duties, these will include drafting and negotiating Section 106 agreements and Planning Enforcement, along with other duties detailed below:
- Attending Planning committees
- Advising on Planning matters
- Judicial Review- reviewing evidence
- Dealing with Highway matters
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a current Practicing Certificate
- Proven experience and knowledge in Planning Law- Environmental Health experience is desirable not essential
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Benefits of the role:
- Flexibly working- with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days a week
- Legal assistant support available
- Competitive rate of pay
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the post of Litigation Solicitor then please call Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.