Dispute Resolution Solicitor
TSR have an exciting opportunity to work with a top-tier Legal 500 law firm based in Colchester. Our client is currently seeking an experienced lawyer to join their busy dispute resolution team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading law firm with an excellent reputation.
This firm combine local and regional knowledge with City firm experience which enables them to compete effectively with larger London practices. They are innovative and have ambitious plans for continued growth with a focus on remaining competitive and up to date with latest developments in legislation.
As a Dispute Resolution Lawyer, you will work as an independent fee earner with the responsibility of meeting profitability targets through agreed KPIs. This role will join part of a wider team of fee earners and paralegals and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fulfilling personal caseload
- Assisting wider team of fee earners to fulfil caseloads
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Assisting with marketing and business development
- Managing key client relationships and establishing new relationships
The caseload is mixed and comprises a mix of civil and commercial dispute resolution matters including:
- Property disputes
- Leasehold extensions
- Landlord and tenant
- Contentious probate
- Agricultural disputes
- Debt recovery
- Professional negligence
The right candidate for this position will have a proven working ability of meeting fee income targets and continuously improving own skills and industry knowledge. Our client is seeking an individual who will act as a strong ambassador for their firm who is able to network efficiently and help grow the business.
- Strong working knowledge of civil procedure
- Experience of the high court is desired
- Good financial management of cases and understanding of available funding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a diverse caseload
- Flexible approach to problem solving and ability to apply law in a practical way
- Ability to work in a team environment and share best practice with others
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
- Strong networking ability
If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging team and are interested in the above position please apply via this advert. Alternatively you can contact Rachael Jones via email – RJones@tsrlegal.co.uk or phone – 02033266402 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.