Housing Law Paralegals (London)
Lexcel accredited, Legal 500, leading law firm with offices across London and the UK are urgently seeking experienced Housing Law Paralegals to be based in London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of publically funded Housing Law work.
- A strong academic background with a Law degree
- Relevant legal experience as a Paralegal / Advisor
- Clear understanding and application of Housing/Litigation Law
- Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent progression opportunities and a supportive team environment.
The position comes with the intent to offer a Training Contract based on performance.
If you are keen to begin your career with a firm that’s committed to training the next generation of Solicitors, now is the time to get in touch.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.