Employers Liability Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
A experienced Employers Liability Solicitor is required for a credible firm based in Manchester City Centre.
You will be surrounded by a supportive team of qualified fee earners and will have the opportunity to progress to senior management.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Manage a busy and varied caseload of EL/PL complex matters.
- Manage both Multi track and fast track files
- Working to court deadlines
- Liaising and Reporting to insurers
- Ensuring limitations dates are met
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a busy caseload within a legal 500 practice. You will have a good working knowledge of the CPR, JC Guidelines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines.
In return you will join a successful law firm with an impeccable reputation.
You will also receive a base salary of £35,000