Leading law firm is urgently seeking a HR Generalist to join the team of hard working HR professionals in London. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step within their HR career.
Reporting direct to the CEO you will be the first point of contact for the firm’s growing number of employees in addition to providing generalist HR Support to a wide range of stakeholders.
The role will give you the opportunity to develop and progress within an established HR team.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
· Providing full HR support to the business
· Building relationships with key stakeholders
· Participate in management, employee and ad hoc meetings - ER accountability
· Influence and coach managers on performance
· Drive process improvement
· Support organisational development
· CIPD qualification
· HR or business related degree
· Demonstrable experience as HR Generalist in a commercially fast paced environment
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
If you have generalist experience and a “can do” attitude, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.