Catastrophic Injury Solicitor - Legal 500 Firm
This legal 500 firm based near Stockport have a brand new role for Solicitors with a strong legal track record in Serious and Catastrophic Injury and a minimum of 5 years PQE to work as part of a team to:
- Supervise and coach more junior fee earners, ensuring the best outcome for the client and return for work undertaken.
- Manage own caseload ensuring targets and KPIs are met.
- Utilise their knowledge and expertise to help build the law firms position and reputation in its target markets.
The salary for the Serious Injury Solicitor vacancy will be competitive and in line with experience and expertise. Benefits include 23 days holiday and flexible working.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage own caseload meeting targets and KPIs as required.
- Ensure case management system is used accurately and consistently and information is kept up to date.
- Consider all aspects of the case management system and initiate and suggest improvements to current procedures and make effective use of precedent letters.
- Support, mentor and coach team members as required, role modelling the firms behaviours.
- Monitor and provide performance feedback for team members under your supervision, escalating any issues to the Section Head/HR Manager accordingly.
- Provide excellent service to clients at all times in line with core values.
- Negotiate solutions to clients' issues.
- Draft documents which are legally effective and accurately reflect the client's instructions.
- Plan, manage and progress legal cases and transactions.
- Establish and maintain effective and professional relations with clients and colleagues alike.
- Keep, use and maintain accurate, complete and clear records at all times.
- Checking of post as required.
- Initiate, plan, prioritise and manage workload to ensure timely completion to required standard.
- Actively support Section Head with initiatives and projects to deliver business strategy.
- Participate in training and development activities as required and disseminate knowledge gained across the Practice.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable law firm with great opportunities to progress.
Should you have any questions about the law firm please contact Connor at QED legal to discuss further.