Personal Injury Litigator/Solicitor
This hugely successful law firm with offices nationally is looking to recruit a litigator specialising in RTA & Employers Liability claims in their Manchester office. You will be managing a caseload of litigated fast track and multi-track claims.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing an RTA OR EL caseload with litigation experience
- A strong billing records
- You will be self-motivated and have the drive to continually achieve and progress
- You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- You will have the ability to work as part of a bigger team and support colleagues when required
- You will be able to mentor junior portal handlers
In return you will earn a competitive salary and the ability to progress onto Catastrophic Injury files.
For those who desire, you can also gain management experience by managing a small selection of portal fee earners and help them progress onto litigated files.
- Excellent Benefit package (4x annual life insurance, 3% pension contributions)
- Up to 25 days' holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Discount on selected stores through Reward Gateway
- Access to Employee Assistant programme (Counselling Programme)
- To be part of an excellent team
All candidate applications are reviewed, and shortlisted candidates will be notified within 24 hours of applying.