Are you a Family Lawyer interested in progressing your career?
A new opportunity has arisen for a Family Lawyer to join highly reputable law firm with long-standing tradition based in Stafford. The firm prides themselves on delivering a high level of service to their clients.
In this role you will:
- Advise clients on private children matters, pre and post nuptial and cohabitation agreements as well as the breakdown of relationships including civil partners and cohabitants
- Work on a caseload of privately funded family matters, with particular emphasis on complex divorce and financial issues
To be successful, in this Family Lawyer role, you will:
- Demonstrate high levels of client care and a hands-on, flexible, can-do attitude as well as keen interest in business development
- Ideally hold 2 - 3 years' PQE, though candidates who fall out of this PQE, but have the relevant knowledge, are still urged to apply as there is flexibility to adapt the role to the successful candidate
- Have previous experience in all aspects of Private Family Law matters and be able to take on responsibility and manage caseload autonomously, whilst being a team player
If you would like to apply for this Family Lawyer role in Stafford, please contact Aimee Kelly at email@example.com or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.