Commercial Litigation Partner
Salaried Partner - Commercial Litigation Role
Legal 500 Firm
To join a thriving commercial law firm based in the West End of London, with 70+ partners and staff. This position is for a salaried partner in the busy Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. The successful candidate will take on an important role in providing high levels of service to corporate clients. The successful candidate will report to the partner and head of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
The firm will be looking for you to engage in the following:
* Participating in marketing and BD events of the team and firm
* Developing a business plan - Following is not required but the ability to generate business is a necessity
* Attending networking events and engaging enthusiastically with the firm's marketing and BD initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A strong academic background (e.g. a 2:1 degree)
- Proven track record and expertise in commercial litigation
- An outgoing, confident manner
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Strong organisation and administration skills, with the ability to manage staff and be an excellent team player
- Good financial and commercial awareness e.g. takes an active role in business development activities
- A friendly and personable approach with colleagues and clients
- A proactive, flexible attitude
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and an ability to pick up new systems quickly.
If you would like to apply, please apply as directed.
For more information please contact Catherine Knowles on 0203 151 2151 or alternatively email Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.