Residential Property Solicitor
Are you looking for a role with high quality work in Canterbury, Kent? This Residential Conveyancer role is with a firm which have long been established in Kent.
They have a modern, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team culture where everyone gets on very well. They are multi-service practice but property, and private client are their two most buoyant areas. They work with some HNW estates agents, and most their transactions are high end. The firm has an ethos of giving the highest level of client service and charging a fee that reflects this, and for this reason, they do not overload staff.
They have had a significant increase in work, mainly from referrals and subsequently are now seeking to hire a new Residential Conveyancer in their Canterbury office.
You will work as part of the property group specialising in residential conveyancing, handling a substantial individual caseload of transactions. You will run your own caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold, Re-mortgages, and Transfers of equity.
· You will be either a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, or Legal Executive with at least 4 years' experience of running a caseload (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience).
· You should have first-class client care skills and have the ability to build strong client relationships.
· You should work well within a team and have a friendly personality.
· You will have the ability to prioritise work effectively and have previous experience of using a case management system (desirable).
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience although up to £60k.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a progressive and dynamic firm in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.