A long established and successful firm are looking for Will Writers to join their office in Bexleyheath, North Kent. The firm are in the Legal 500 and hold the Lexcel Award. The firm have excellent staff retention rates and are committed to promoting and developing staff through ongoing training. The firm have grown in recent years and now have 5 offices in the South East and employ 125 staff.
The Wills and Probate department is expanding in Bexleyheath, and the team are looking for Will Writers to join their team.
The position may suit an experienced Legal Secretary or Paralegal looking to progress in this area of law.
You will join the Wills and Probate team where you will engage with clients and promote the firm and "EasyWill" package. You will take instructions from clients enquiring about straightforward Wills and prepare these Wills in accordance with their instructions.
You will prepare the account for preparation of the Wills promptly to secure immediate settlement. All enquiries outside the scope of "EasyWill" will be referred to senior members of the team.
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Legal Assistant with experience working in a Wills and Probate department
- You will have the confidence to meet with clients and take instructions
- You will have good interpersonal skills and a pleasant and courteous manner
- You must have a full driving licence as you may have to visit clients at their homes or other offices
- You will have excellent IT skills
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary or Paralegal to develop their skills and knowledge in a Wills and Probate department in Bexleyheath, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.