Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor – Bristol
My Client is looking for a commercial property solicitor to join their long established firm in Bristol.
2+PQE will be considered.
You can expect to deal with the following:-
- freehold business premises sale/purchase/remortgage
- drafting/negotiating/advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases
- drafting/negotiating short term lease/licence arrangements
- commercial property work related to the sale of a business
- advice on commercial mortgages
- deal negotiation and projects
- finance and security
- development and planning issues
- extensions/renewals of existing leases
- negotiating/advising on termination of leases (lease surrender)
- possession proceedings
- advice and negotiation on rent reviews
- advising on dilapidation issues and litigation
- service charge issues.
- All legal work on leases – acting for landlords, tenants & investors.
- All legal work on freehold commercial property to buy or sell.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk