Employment Solicitor (2-6 PQE)
My client, are a National multi service firm, based on the outskirts of Manchester, are looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor to join their team. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience but the ideal candidate will have around 3 years PQE, and there is an attractive benefits package on offer, including flexible working.
You will be running a case load of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims. You will also be involved with marketing opportunities within the firm and will be proactive in business development and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will;
* Provide advice to clients on a variety of employment law issues
* Draft documents, ie contracts, settlement agreements, policies, procedures and handbooks
* Take and draft witness statements
* Analyse and evaluate evidence of cases
* Conduct pre-hearing reviews
* Undertake research
* Liaise with clients and other professionals such as barristers
* Represent clients at Employment Tribunals
Salary Negotiable + Benefits + Flexible working available
Please contact Ryan McNamara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more North West legal positions.