Trademark Attorney/ IP Lawyer
LAW Absolute has partnered with a global luxury brand in their search for a Trademark Attorney/ IP Lawyer for a maternity cover of 9 months.
This is a great opportunity to work in a high-end luxury brand on a number of IP and trademark matters with a collegiate team.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Draft C&D letters in infringement/TM objection matters
- Draft Grounds of Opposition
- Collate and prepare evidence of use/reputation
- Negotiating and drafting co-existence agreements
- Trade Mark clearance searches and advice
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of trademark matters and demonstrable experience
- Qualified Lawyer/Trademark Attorney
- Experience working in house or in practice on a range of IP related issues
The role can accommodate a 1 month notice period. If the above aligns with you experience and you would like to apply please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.