RTA Portal Fee Earner - Liverpool
A leading North West claimant Law firm has a brand new opening for an RTA portal fee earner to join their large successful Liverpool office.
Please note this role needs the candidate to hit the ground running and will require prior RTA portal fee earning experience.
The salary is up to £24,000
Day to day you will manage a caseload of Fast Track Portal RTA cases through all stages of the Portal, to include litigating to Stage 3 when appropriate. These cases will all have an element of serious injury and it will be part of your role to identify and escalate cases and take it out of the portal. You will be supervised and supported by recognised solicitor within the team.
You aim will be to deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a high volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Portal claims, following the MOJ process, making use of the firm's Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations.
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously.
- To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm's integrity.
- To attend, where appropriate, court hearings to make representations in respect of the claim before the judiciary. Where necessary, and in accordance with the firm's internal policies and procedures, to instruct Barristers to represent clients at hearings and obtain formal Advice over issues of quantum.
If you are looking for progression this law firm can offer you that all the way to solicitor. They do not hire often and they are shortlisting candidates.
Please apply for immediate consideration.