LAW Absolute has recently been instructed on a new opportunity for a Competition Lawyer to join a mass media company in their search for a Senior Editor on an interim basis for 6 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Competition Lawyer seeking a new challenge. You will be responsible for reviewing and writing new content for online publication in relation to Competition Law and ensuring the latest legal developments and practices are up to date.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in some or all of the following:
- UK competition and merger control law
- EU competition and merger control law
- State aid
- Utilities and sectoral economic regulation
- Experience in producing well-written practical legal content, relevant for publication or technology
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring materials are legally correct and reflect current market practice
- Reviewing content by other team members
- Assisting with Competition projects as required
If your experience is in line with the above, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.