Employment Solicitor (FTC)
This Top 100 firm are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join a leading UK law firm which provides high quality legal advice, priding themselves on their client care.
They have experienced significant growth in the last 24 months and need a talented Employment Solicitor to join them on a 12-month FTC.
They have many offices nationally and a growing international presence. They have a unique culture compared to that of most similar sized practices; they have a much more relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture.
The firm recognises the importance of flexibility and work-life balance, ensuring their staff are well looked after and enjoy coming to work. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards. They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation.
The firm is seeking to hire an Employment Solicitor on a 12-month FTC in their City of London office.
The Employment team pride themselves on providing clients with proactive, common sense support in a time sensitive manner. This goes beyond just advising on specific situations and extends to keeping clients compliant and updated on an ever-changing regulatory situation.
You will cover both contentious and non-contentious matters and advise clients ranging from smaller private business up to major Nationals.
This specific role will involve but not be limited to managing & advocating at tribunal cases, providing employment advice, drafting contracts and advising other departments on employment matters. You will take over an existing caseload.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience)
- Experience gained either at a Private Practice or In-house in Employment matters
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities for the department
- This is a 12-month FTC role, with the possibility of it becoming permanent for the right candidate
- There is the possibility of working 4 day weeks with this role
- Competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a Top 100 firm in their City of London office on a 12-month FTC basis.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.