LAW Absolute have partnered with a global accounting firm in their search for an employment lawyer to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be advising on and aiding in the implementation of a range of share scheme related matters and so experience or an interest in this area is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual to develop within a dynamic and forward-thinking international organisation.
- Advising on incentive implementation for both listed and private organisations
- Reviewing UK and global share schemes and advising on the tax and legal regulatory impacts of these schemes
- Implementing equity plans
To be considered for the role you will:
- Be a qualified lawyer
- Have experience or a strong interest in share plans and incentive schemes
- Demonstrate a strategic approach to problems
If the above sounds of interest and if the skillset aligns, please get in touch with a CV at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.