Residential Property Solicitor
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a firm with a strong presence within the heart of the South West? This firm are known for their high-quality service and personal approach.
They are listed in the Legal 500 after many years of organic growth.
Culturally, they are lovely - they're a pleasure to deal with internally and externally alike; the team has a friendly and supportive approach to working alongside one another.
They continue to invest in, develop and grow their Residential Property service across the region. They have a reputation for being commercial and proactive, while offering practical and strategic advice.
Their staff retention rate is unrivalled, owing to their exceptional levels of engagement and their tremendous culture - they hire great people professionally and personally, making for a thriving and positive environment.
The firm is looking to hire a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 1-3 years PQE into their established and yet growing office in Wells, Somerset.
You will gain great exposure to some very high-quality work. The firm has an enviable client-base and an unprecedented reputation. They're well connected and very well thought of in the market - they do not struggle to bring in work and you will benefit greatly from joining a company with such a reputation.
This role comes with good prospects of progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor orLegal Executive with 1-3 years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Conveyancing / Residential Property
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at previously.
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive 1-3 PQE to join their Wells, Somerset office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.