Agricultural Property Solicitor
Are you interested in joining one of the countries leading teams in the field of Agricultural Property? If you're a Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in this sphere, this is an incredible opportunity.
They are listed in the Legal 500 after many years of organic growth.
Culturally, they are lovely - they're a pleasure to deal with internally and externally alike; the team has a friendly and supportive approach to working alongside one another.
They continue to invest in, develop and grow their Residential Property service across the region. They have a reputation for being commercial and proactive, while offering practical and strategic advice.
Their staff retention rate is unrivalled, owing to their exceptional levels of engagement and their tremendous culture - they hire great people professionally and personally, making for a thriving and positive environment.
The firm is looking to hire an Agricultural Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE into their office in Sherborne, Dorset.
There is no upper limit to the level of PQE the firm will look at.
You will gain great exposure to some very high-quality work.
You will work directly alongside a leading lawyer in this field, who's clients are generational - currently they're working with grand children of clients they had years ago with large estates (agribusinesses / farms
The firm has an enviable client-base and an unprecedented reputation. They're well connected and very well thought of in the market - they do not struggle to bring in work and you will benefit greatly from joining a company with such a reputation.
This role comes with VERY good prospects of progression. As you'll be working with a very experienced lawyer in this field, you'll gain incredible exposure to their clients and gain the chance to build relationships with them of your own.
What you will be doing:
- Advise on: Buying & selling land; Promotion agreements; Option agreements; Asset management; Energy schemes; Financing, lending & securities
- Negotiate documents, review titles, do title investigation work; prepare certificates of title for lenders.
- Draft leases, contracts and purchase agreements
- Assist with land and boundary issues
- Keep up to date on environmental laws and the rights of landowners
- Guide farmers and agribusiness owners in legislation and regulatory compliance
- Provide legal counsel to businesses and organisations
- Learn current issues that affect the agricultural industry, and what solutions are available
- You will be an Agricultural Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Agricultural Property
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at previously.
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Agricultural Property Solicitor or Legal Executive 4+ PQE to join their Sherborne, Dorset office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.