Head of Legal
This is a truly incredible Head of Legal opportunity working for a Global company that is in the top 10 market leaders in the Renewable Energy sector.
As the worlds digital energy technology leader, they are extremely entrepreneurial, and their history, growth, accolades and forward-thinking nature make them truly impressive. What the organisation has achieved in the last decade is unprecedented.
This company have become the market leader in a renewable energy product they trade in, they have also recently purchased several other technology and energy companies which align perfectly with their business.
The company is Headquartered in Asia, but have a presence in Singapore, Europe, India, South and North Americas, with a growing stronghold in Germany.
The company is more than just an energy company, they believe that energy is the gateway to accelerating sustainable development. They combine the spirit of art and science and are committed to design-driven products that improve the way people interact with energy and nature.
The culture, ethos and ethics of the business stand them apart, they place people at the heart of what they do and believe in developing and nurturing talent.
The is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Head of Legal with a specialism in Renewable Energy & Infrastructure.
The role is to be based from the Central London office and the successful hire will be responsible for matters within the firm's Indian geography.
Besides this there will be a requirement to look after legal issues in Latin America and Indian business. They already have external counsel in these geographies, but no internal counsel, and therefore there is a small requirement to oversee in these areas.
Quantitive research and analysis of Taxation & Expenditure in different countries relating to wind farms will be required, working alongside their Global Innovation Centre in Denmark.
The role will heavily involve contract related work for international markets, projects, contracts as well as corporate governance for invested companies. The Head of Legal will also be required to utilise external counsel for Commercial Litigation matters, dealing with initial complaints.
The role will suit someone who has a mix of both Private Practice and In-House experience in the Renewable Energy sector and/or Infrastructure related contract work.
- You will be an entrepreneurial senior Head of Legal with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of PQE)
- Adept in handling contract related matters and a strong knowledge of international markets and projects.
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy & Infrastructure market must be exemplary.
- This will be a demanding yet hugely rewarding role so the ability to handle a complex workload on an international scale is a must.
- You will be naturally driven, committed, and have the ability to work across multi channels and teams across the firm's different geographies.
- Comfortable dealing at the highest level with Board level individuals.
- International travel will be a requirement.
This truly is a career changing opportunity for an ambitious individual, with a passion for work in the Renewables sector, looking for a springboard into a global role with a highly successful International firm.