Corporate Solicitor - Hertfordshire
1 day left
- Contract type
Corporate Solicitor - Legal 500 - 3yrs Plus
Excellent package and benefits
This Established Legal 500 firm in St Albans, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join the Corporate Department and work alongside the existing team.
The bulk of the work will be transactional, but some knowledge and experience of commercial law would be an advantage. The successful Corporate Solicitor will also have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Working with colleagues on the full range of corporate transactions (including share and business sales and purchases, reorganisations and fund raisings).
- Showing a solid understanding and technical knowledge of company law.
- An ability to work independently and with limited supervision, where appropriate.
- Effective communication with clients and other members of the team.
- Ensuring client matters are progressed effectively.
- Managing a varied caseload and being flexible to changing demands.
The Client Base
The Department's clients include high-net-worth individuals, business owners, private listed companies, international groups, family offices and private equity and sovereign wealth funds. We have significant experience in acting for wealthy individuals in relation to their corporate law and business requirements, which complements the firm's reputation for private client work.
The firm have an excellent reputation in many other areas of law (rated in both Chambers and Legal 500).
If you are interested in this Corporate Solicitor then please apply asap for more information by clicking below.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly