Sacco Mann's client is seeking a Legal PA, with Commercial and Employment experience, who is looking for an exciting position on a 7 month fixed term contract.
Our client is a leading national firm with an office based in Manchester city centre. The role of Legal PA will be within the Commercial and Employment teams. Your main role will be to provide high quality support to the partners and fee earners.
General duties of the Commercial / Employment Legal PA will include:
- Involvement in billing process
- Support Fee Earners' business development activity
- Ensuring all file management processes are undertaken in a timely manner
- Completing the end to end Client Matter Inception (CMI) process
- Drafting of engagement letters
- Preparing and ongoing review of the Quality Risk Management checklist
- Archiving completed files
- Diary management
- Travel booking
- Completion of required firm training
To apply for this role you will ideally have a high competency of the Microsoft Office suite, as well as a Legal PA background in either a Corporate or Finance focused role of a minimum of 3 years.
If you wish to be considered for this great Manchester based opportunity, then please either simply apply to this advert or contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann.