Are you a solicitor, experienced or junior alike, looking to escape Private Practice and interested in working for a company that truly values their staff? Helping you escape the aloof culture of most law firms and achieve a good work / life balance, giving their solicitors the quality of life they really want, this role could be for you.
The company is a completely independent, not-for-profit organisation.
They have a commitment to providing unbiased advice to consumers, and that is at the heart of everything that they do.
They are based in Bristol city centre with 2 other locations in the UK and employ hundreds staff, who all work towards the same goal - make the individual as powerful as the organisations they have to deal with in their daily lives.
They have real purpose with their genuine passion for helping people and that truly runs through.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor in Consumer law to join this wonderful organisation based in the heart of Bristol, Somerset.
You will offer free legal advice to the organisations members. The members pay annually for the privilege of this service.
The days are varied, you will receive a call and engage, help by giving the relevant advice and then the case is closed, and you are free to help the next member.
As such, it will be a very rewarding role for someone that is conscientious and empathetic.
Due to the nature of the work you will benefit from a fantastic quality of life and work life balance. When you leave at the end of the day, your cases are finished and you can switch off and relax, something that your peers in Private Practice will be very envious of indeed.
This role will be based in the heart of Bristol.
This role will have you working with an experienced, friendly team.
You will deal with a broad range of people and quality matters.
The ideal candidate...
* You will be a qualified Solicitor / Legal Adviser, ideally with experience of giving advice in Consumer Law - a broad background/range of practice areas will be considered
* Excellent work life balance and quality of life
* You will deal with some very interesting, rewarding cases and help individuals in the process
* You should have excellent technical knowledge with an eye for attention to detail
* Based in Bristol.
* Salaries are above market rate, competitive and negotiable dependent on experience (Plus benefits, and their benefits package is one of the best out there!
- You'll get 28 days' annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a very generous pension scheme.
- No more billable targets or long office hours!
This opportunity would suit someone looking to escape the monotony of billable hours move away from Private Practice and gain more in terms of quality of life.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor / Legal Executive to join an excellent team with a real family feel and great career progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!