Commercial Property - Lancashire
Our client is a well-established, full service law firm with offices based in Lancashire.
Due to expansion and strategic planning, a new requirement has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor – the nature of the role is likely to appeal to real estate specialist with 1-6 years’ pqe, but all candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
You will be acting for a diverse range of commercial clients of varying shape and size, from smaller investors to significant corporate organisations. The team is instructed on transactions concerning all types of real estate and within varying sectors. Typical instructions include:
- Freehold and Leasehold work (long and short term leases),
- Advising both Landlords and Commercial Tenants,
- Managing portfolios of investment properties,
- Redevelopment and change of use sites,
- Retail, Leisure and Licensed premises,
- Rural and Agricultural land use – rights of way and easements,
- Corporate Support Work
This role forms part of wider real estate team comprising technically able and commercially astute partners. You will receive excellent guidance and mentoring in this role, but that said, we’re looking for candidates who in the main are able to manage transactions (both leasehold and freehold) and enjoy client care responsibility.
We receive excellent feedback about this practice – it is a vibrant and engaging firm, which continues to grow from strength to strength.