Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Job reference: AFP/3487100
Job description: An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a forward thinking and friendly law firm in Chester, on either a full time or part time basis.
The successful candidate will join a strong team with an impressive client base. Main aspects of the role include working within a wide range of sectors, public organisations and businesses and working closely with related professionals including accountants, funders, banks, financial advisors along with surveyors and commercial agents.
The firm have excellent transport links as well as free staff parking. They are a modern, boutique practice, who pride themselves on staying up to date with all relevant technologies to enhance their service.
If you are looking for an excellent working environment, working alongside a close knit team of experts in their field, then this role would suit you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Providing solid, practical advice
- Dealing with investment acquisitions and sales, development acquisitions, property and estate management and construction
- Drafting and negotiating lease support for landlords and tenants
- Handling deeds of easement and wayleaves, overage and clawback agreements
- Dealing with property litigation, property finance and mortgages
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus an extra day off for you birthday
- Flexible working, including home working as and when required
- Free parking
Applications are welcome from Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 3 years PQE in commercial property. Part time applicants will be considered.
Salary: Highly competitive
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.