Sellick Partnership are seeking a Family Lawyer to join a central government body based in London. This is a long-term locum position of 9 months with the possibility of extension.
As a Family Lawyer, you may be required to:
- Make decisions about case progression
- Advise and guide clerical support
- Draft and serve notices and applications
- Check and serve witness statements
- Instruct counsel and third parties
- Attend conferences, tribunals and court hearings to assist counsel and case officers in the running of hearings
- Advocacy at routine application hearings
Candidates must be qualified lawyers able to practice in the UK. It is desirable for applicants to have experience of dealing with Court of Protect work.
This is a full-time position to begin immediately until March 2020. Please apply today to be considered for this unique long-term locum position.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.