Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
Due to exponential growth in my sector I am looking for an individual to work with myself on the senior perms side of legal recruitment. You will be dealing with Senior Partners, Associates and Senior Solicitors on a daily basis.
On offer is the chance to work and learn from one of the leading figures in legal recruitment nationwide (me) and the chance to change your life both financially and professionally.
To be considered all I ask is for someone with the right positive attitude and mindset, I can teach you the rest. Ideally, you will have a legal background and be good with speaking to people from all walks of life.
Duties and preferable experience:
- Building and developing new client relationships (essential) and generating leads
- Researching client companies online
- Utilising LinkedIn to source good candidates
- Building LinkedIn connections / network
- Efficiently taking key information from candidates of NQ to Partner levels over the phone whilst also developing a friendly and professional relationship with them
- Agreeing terms of business
- Taking detailed job specifications
- Arranging interviews Preparing detailed and attractive adverts
- Page monitoring for new leads
- Formatting CVs to appeal to clients and comply with company branding
- Supporting colleagues and promoting the brand
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.