Solicitor/ CILEx - Personal Injury
5 days left
- Contract type
Personal Injury - Solicitor - Birmingham - National Defendant Law Firm
The Defendant Insurance Team of a highly regarded law firm is currently seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor/ CILEx or Associate to join their department due to rapid growth of their Personal Injury team.
This particualr role will be involve a caseload of large and complex cases dealing with all forms of catastrophic injury, injury, motor claims and often involving liability.
To progress to the interview stage, the firm are seeking individuals that have knowledge and experience of dealing with both RTA, employers' liability and public liability cases.
Your Key Duties:
- You will handle your own caseload of large and complex matters, alongside less-complex matters arising from RTA and EL/PL claims.
- Dealing with all forms of catastrophic injury, liability, injury and motor claims.
- Assisting the head of the team and, where necessary, other senior members to produce high quality legal services on a broad range of defendant insurance work.
- Dealing with clients and third parties in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact, as required.
Experience & Skills You Will Have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role dealing with contentious matters
- Prior experience dealing with large and complex claims - including catastrophic injury matters with values in excess of £100,000.
- The ability to run a caseload of RTA & EL/PL claims with minimal supervision.
This is a great opportunity for development and progression within a leading law firm and to work within a highly reputable personal injury defendant insurance team.
You will also be offered a competitive salary, bonus structure and excellent benefit package.
Please contact Stephen Hunt for more information - 0121 272 7371/ firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply now for immediate consideration!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Solicitor/ CILEx - Personal Injury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly