Family Law Solicitor
2 days left
- Contract type
CRA Legal are looking to recruit a Divorce and Family Law Solicitor with at least three years' PQE to join the North Sheffield office of one of our highly regarded legal clients.
The firm is looking to recruit a Solicitor to join it's existing team. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of private and legal aid Family matters from start through to completion and to operate in a relatively stand-alone capacity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 3 years PQE +
- Experience of independently running divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Experience of running Children cases
- Experience of running Domestic abuse cases
- A genuine passion for family law
- Be a personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Be commercially minded
- Be actively involved in business development activities and a strong professional network
- Have an ability and willingness to conduct own advocacy
- Own referral source would be advantageous
- The option to work full time or part time basis
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- Excellent employee benefits
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly