One day or day one?
Join our team as a Consultant Solicitor
‘’I joined Berlad graham solicitors as I wanted more work-life balance. I can say that I have received that. Not only do I get to decide the amount of hours I work in the day, but I also get to decide when and how I work. The work-life balance is being great, it gives me a chance to actually work on my clients’ demands and make sure that their needs are met to the best of my ability. I can focus on the work that I am doing for my clients, rather than worrying about the managerial process’’
Fiona Bee, Consultant Solicitor at Berlad Graham LLP
One of the things that stands out at Berlad Graham is the contact time you’ll have with our founding partners. We’re here to help guide your commercial and technical success and invest our time to make your role a great success. We believe that excellent client service flows from you being well supported. Your success is our success.
Are you a Consultant Solicitor?
As a Consultant, you will:
- Earn up to 71% of your overall billings. You’ll need to bill fewer hours to maintain your current salary.
- Enjoy a cross referral system
- Be supported in working flexibly, achieving your ideal work/home balance and looking after your wellbeing.
- You will be free to agree with your clients when and where you work (which could be anywhere in the world).
- Determine your own charge out rate.
- Have your practising certificate and CPD training paid for.
- Have a technically excellent broader team on which you can draw to support you.
As a boutique firm, it is core to our beliefs that:
- You get the commercial and technical support you need to make your role a success. While you’re here, you’ll have regular meetings with our partners.
Stewart 07920 114572 firstname.lastname@example.org