Our client, one of the largest UK firms with almost a century of experience are now currently recruiting for an ambitious litigation executive with personal injury experience to join their successful team based in the London office.
Duties will include:
- Managing a case-load of serious injury files
- Assessing claims
- Ensure that customer expectations about the process and timescales are well managed
- Ensure that new claims and correspondence are actioned in accordance with our service level agreements
- Inputting and updating the Claims Management System
- To provide general assistance in the office and help/guidance to colleagues where appropriate
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care
- Knowledge and understanding of personal injury
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning so you can work at pace and meet keen deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and ideally case management system experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work using own initiative
- A good law degree or legal academic background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
In return, you will receive an excellent salary, a flexible working environment and market leading benefits!
Apply directly today or contact Kayleigh Busuttil at TSR Legal or call 02033 266402 for a confidential discussion.