Fee Earner Conveyancing
Fee Earner Conveyancing – Manchester
My client is a forward thinking practice based in Manchester. They are looking for a skilled conveyancing fee earner to work closely with two Conveyancing Solicitors with administrative support.
Acting as fee earner of all transactions allocated, you will be expected to deliver the highest possible legal and service standards.
They expect their staff to lead by example, and to work with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered.
Role Specific Requirements
- To ensure caseload is accurately and efficiently processed, and all targets met within the allocated working week
- To keep up to date with changes in the law, develop existing skills and improve knowledge of self and other members of the team
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- To take clear and precise instructions, maintain records and progress transactions actively
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
- To protect the firm against service complaints and allegations of negligence by ensuring that all service and all advice is to the highest quality
- To maintain the file ledger correctly at all times ensuring the matter is nil balanced as soon as possible following completion
- To ensure compliance with Continuous Professional Development requirements appropriate to qualifications
This practice is growing and are keen to succession plan around their staff. This is a great opportunity for a conveyancer to join a leading team where there are development opportunities.
The benefits for this firm are excellent and will offer you a work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Rachel Phillips at our head offices or apply for the role below: