Contract - Full-time
£200-275 per day
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for two Lawyers to join a national law enforcement agency in London for a minimum of 6 months. The successful Lawyers will be fully qualified (Solicitor or Barrister) with at least 1 year post-qualified experience. The main duty of the Lawyers will be to provide legal advice to the organisation and represent them in meetings. Essential requirements include demonstrable experience in civil litigation, especially private law claims, an awareness of the Data Protection Act and general advisory experience.
The ideal candidate for this Lawyer role will have:
- Fully qualified (Solicitor or Barrister)
- At least 3 years post-qualified experience
- Demonstrable experience in civil and commercial litigation and the Data Protection Act
- Good working knowledge of judicial review would be beneficial
The successful candidate for this Lawyer role will be required to:
- Advise on sensitive, difficult and complex casework.
- Provide legally sound, clear, and constructive advice, identifying options for clients and the Agency's senior managers across a range of legal areas.
- Use legal experience to produce sound analysis and use accurate and relevant legal research
- Identify innovative legal opportunities in support of Agency objectives
- Build effective relations with clients and colleagues at all levels both within and outside the team and Agency.
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Convenient central London location
- £200-275 per day
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion on 0203 741 8189.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.